So many people are creating businesses…and when they do…they start off with great dreams.
Those dreams can come to a screeching halt, though, if the people in our lives don’t support those dreams.
Surprisingly (or maybe not), often it is the people closest to us who are the ones who are negative, who create drama…and just plain undermine those business plans.
I had the opportunity to speak with Lisa Birnesser about this subject. I hope you give it a listen!
Here are some of the topics that we covered and questions that Lisa asked.
- As a relationship coach, are you seeing and increased strain in relationships due to a growing number of entrepreneurs?
- As business owners, we are constantly working at self- improvement by reading or listening to thought leaders. Have you seen incidences where one person outgrows the other?
- What are some of the warning signs your mate might be sabotaging your business success?
- You wrote an article on “crab in the bucket” syndrome. Can you explain a little bit more about what that is?
- What can you do when your mate doesn’t support your dreams?
- In a relationship there are always two sides. What are some of the choices the entrepreneur might make that contribute to relationship problems?
- What are some strategies to deal with these types of relationship issues?
And very much more….we packed a lot of information into a half hour…
Latest posts by Sherie (see all)
- The Truth About Getting Beyond Survival Mode in a Crisis - April 6, 2014
- Overcoming Emotional Pain: Easy or Not? - March 2, 2014
- If You Can Do This Like A Navy Seal, Then You Can Knock Out Stress - November 3, 2013